1972 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28. 350 with 4-speed manual transmission and Posi-Trac rearend
Only 1400 miles since Pro Touring / Restomod restoration.
The car is a stunning shade of dark blue. The finish looks almost black in the garage and then turns the richest blue metallic in the sunlight. The paint is loaded with metal flake, but subtle metal flake (not like a bass boat…). It’s gorgeous and gets thumbs up everywhere. And if stance is important to you, this car is second to none.
The Z/28stripes are a gunmetal grey, the same shade as the powder coat applied to the front split and rear bumpers. It’s a great match, and complements the matte, brushed aluminum (NOT a high gloss chrome) 18” staggered rims. Front and rear spoilers are period correct and in great condition.
On the front are Hella LED driving lights mounted for that Trans-Am road racing look; they are clear and have removable amber covers and are positioned where the blinkers are on the RS versions. The original Hella black protective covers also come with the car. Hood pins with insulated red wire finish the front end.
Super reliable and starts up very easily, sounds great and loves to rev. Engine, clutch, transmission, and Posi-Trac rear end are in excellent condition. Dash, carpet, headliner, console, door panels, seats all in excellent condition. Never smoked in; no strange smells. New gas tank and new battery. Car is very quick, handles on rails like an M4 and stops like a 911. This is a safe, reliable vintage muscle car that can be taken on long road trips.
The work has been done, receipts are provided, and modifications include:
- Detroit Speed
- SpeedKit 1: New rear leaf springs, 3” drop, new Koni shocks
- SpeedKit 2: New front coilovers with tubular upper and lower A-arms, new shocks
- New power steering gear w/tighter (12.7:1) turning ratio
- New front service kit (inner/outer tie rods, idler arms, etc.)
- New front anti-roll bar
- Global West subframe connectors
- 6-piston front brakes, drilled/slotted, red calipers
- 4-piston rear brakes, drilled/slotted, red calipers
- New hydraulic master cylinder / brake booster
- Ridler 18” wheels with brushed aluminum rims (18×8 F, 18×9.5 R)
- Nitto tires staggered front / rear (245/40ZR18 / 275/40ZR18)
- Custom instrument panel in powder coated aluminum
- Pro Comp gauges with silver faces and orange pointers
- Speedo and tach illuminate in white LED
- Surrounding 4 gauges illuminate in blue LED
- Momo leather steering wheel with two horn buttons (could be wired for data / telemetry, etc.) and tilt, power steering
- Sport Seats: mesh textile with suede inserts, subtle red stitching, reclining, fully adjustable and very comfortable
- New 3-point shoulder belts
- New headlight and wiper switches
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: jcwest1
Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States